Welcome and congratulations on taking your EMDR skills to the next level. Whether you are looking to hone your skills as a therapist, move toward EMDR Certification, or work on resolving personal issues, I will assist you in your desire to grow both personally and professionally. As a therapist, I work from an experiential model; employing EMDR, Somatic Focus, Poly Vagal Therapy, Ego State Therapy, Internal Family Systems sand tray based on each client’s presenting concern.
For some, the EMDR protocol may feel awkward and unfamiliar at first. I offer a safe and supportive environment for you to practice using the tools in order to gain more confidence when working with the EMDR protocol and your clients
I provide training, support, and consultation in the following areas:
- EMDR Basic Consultation – EMDRIA standards now require a minimum of 10 hours of consultation in addition to Weekend I and Weekend II training
- Individual and Group Consultation towards EMDRIA Certification. A minimum of 20 hours of consultation is required for Certification (a maximum of 10 hours can be done in group consultation)
- General case consultation.
- Teleconferencing is available for consultation groups.
- Individual Consultation: $140 hour or $70 half-hour
- Group Consultation: (up to 6 consultees) $80 for 90-minutes
Consultee Applicants: please download PDF forms below and email to Gina Cole,MFT. All information collected will be kept confidential.