Welcome and congratulations on taking your EMDR skills to the next level. Whether you are looking to hone your skills as a therapist, move toward EMDR Certification, or work on resolving personal issues, I will assist you in your desire to grow both personally and professionally. As a therapist, I work from an experiential model; employing EMDR, Somatic Focus, Poly Vagal Therapy, Ego State Therapy, Internal Family Systems and Sand Tray-based on each client’s presenting concern.
For some, the EMDR protocol may feel awkward and unfamiliar at first. I offer a safe and supportive environment for you to practice using the tools in order to gain more confidence when working with the EMDR protocol and your clients
I provide training, support, and consultation in the following areas:
- EMDR Basic Consultation – EMDRIA standards now require a minimum of 10 hours of consultation in addition to Weekend I and Weekend II training
- Individual and Group Consultation towards EMDRIA Certification. A minimum of 20 hours of consultation is required for Certification (a maximum of 10 hours can be done in group consultation)
- General case consultation.
- Teleconferencing is available for consultation groups.
- Individual Consultation: $140 hour or $70 half-hour
- Group Consultation: (up to 6 consultees) $80 for 90-minutes
Consultee Applicants: please download PDF
forms below and email to Gina Cole,MFT. All information collected will be kept confidential.